Tuesday, September 6, 2011

So far...


Hi family and friends!

As a way to keep you all updated weekly and to share this experience with you I've decided to blog my tour experience (thank you to Marvin Avila for the blog title). I'm going to miss home very much and I think this is a way of keeping us all connected. And maybe you'll be tempted to visit me on tour and discover a new city in the US!

So far I've received my itinerary of travel details and I have to go for my shoe and dress fittings this week. So exciting! Anyone who knows me knows I love shoes and dresses lol. And I'm in the vocal studio this week with voice teacher Brian to get all the music in my voice before my first rehearsal next week. So that's it so far! Next blog will probably be from my first stop on the tour, Tempe, Arizona!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I'm on board for this journey with ya! PS I'll be visiting, PPS Let's party before you leave. PPPS Finally! It's time the world sees your fuckingtabulous self!!! So proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah and I will follow you as you crisscross the country. We expect postcards and gifts from each stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the Tour!! I know you're going to leave your mark on each stop of the tour as you touch the hearts of many with your beautiful voice and presence. I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete