Monday, January 16, 2012

Portland, OR: Behind the Scenes


BEHIND THE SCENES WITH THE CAST

I asked some of the Sharks..."What has been your favorite thing about Portland so far? What has been your favorite restaurant or meal in Portland?"

Alexandra Redelico (Swing)

"Probably the vintage stores. The shopping is unbelieveable because it's not all just generic things, there are a lot of "mom and pop" shops. I love the food carts because it's such a variety. I just love the culture here and all the people are really nice and helpful.

My favorite restaurant was at the Ace Hotel. The restaurant is called Clyde Common. The truffled popcorn and roasted chicken were really good, as was the steak. And the drinks were amazing! The bartender is a famous mixologist and made all these fun house cocktails."


German Santiago (Bernardo)

"My favorite thing about Portland is that its very eco-friendly. I loved the Pearl district. And I loved the martinis at the Vault Martini Bar."


Waldemar Quinones-Villanueva (Tio, u/s Bernardo, Chino)
"I loved the duck confit springs roles at Veritable Quandary (VQ). And the martinis!"








Michael Scirrotto (Pepe, u/s Bernardo)

"My favorite thing about portland has been the views and the hiking. It's amazing how green the city is. And the shopping has been great. The breweries has been really fun too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment