Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Denver: Behind the Scenes

BEHIND THE SCENES WITH THE CAST

I asked some of the Jets..."What is your favorite thing about Denver so far? What has been your favorite restaurant or meal?"


Chris Rice (Baby John/ Tony understudy)

"I really love the responsive audiences. There's a really big theatre community here and its really exciting to have good audiences and to feel like they're excited to be a part of the show.

I had these amazing nachos at Rock Bottom Brewery on 16th Street. It was delicious so definitely check it out if you're in Denver!"





Clay Thompson (A-Rab)

"My favorite thing about Denver has been the beauty of the mountains.

My favorite place to eat so far has been Sam's No. 3 Diner. I had the french toast and it was really good. I've been there multiple times and I plan on going again before I leave."



Casey Garvin (Deisel)

"My favorite thing about Denver has been the beautiful landscape we're surrounded by, it's mind blowing. And it's good to be back doing the show. Everything here is so festive and there's something on every block, whether it be food or a store, the town is so easily accessible.

One of my favorite place so far to eat is Sam's No. 3 Diner. The omelettes are so good!"


Christie Portera (Velma/ Graziela understudy)

"I love the free mall ride on 16th Street and Larimer Street because it has a ton of little individual shops.

The best meal I've had so far was at Rioja. And the Euclid Bar was great too. The chicken and waffles were amazing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment