Sunday, December 11, 2011

Layoff


It's been a month since I've done the show and it seems surreal that I will be performing again in 2 days! I have been home in New York for a month and it has been wonderful spending quality time with my Mom, puppy and special guy :) I've been lazy, gone to the country to learn how to fish, be lazy some more, buy taffy, shop at Kmart, put up Christmas trees, have visits with old friends, build a ginger bread house...It's been so good to be home and I feel rejuvenated. New York how I missed you!

Vocally and physically I'm well rested and its exciting to sing the music again. I had a voice lesson this week to check in and it's amazing how all the music can come back so quickly, even after a month. The next stop is Denver, CO. I'm ready to take on the altitude and dry air
with my humidifier and tea!

Happy Holidays everyone!

1 comment:

  1. It really was amazing to see you too...even for a brief lil evening! Mucho success on the tour! Counting down the days til we actually get to see you perform live on the east coast! Get 'em tiger!

    ReplyDelete