Friday, March 30, 2012

Cincinnati, OH



We didn't have cars in Cincinnati so I didn't get to see as much as the city as I would have liked. But again my guy came to visit and explore with me. I took my first personal day off from the show to spend a whole day with him.

Gizel and I roomed together in a
two bedroom suite with a kitchen which made eating meals much easier. We finally could cook our own food! I found the perfect egg making pan that has become my favorite purchase on the road.

The theater was much smaller than the Fox and took some getting used to but once again I had a very sweet dresser name Mary Anne, who kept feeding me sweets. She even made me a southern dessert called Sugar Cream pie. It was delicious.

Overall this is the city where I ate sugar cream pie and went tanning. And I was surprised with a delivery of flowers at the theater by my special guy.



No comments:

Post a Comment